Martha’s Vineyard Real Estate offers property sellers on Martha’s Vineyard the benefit of our decades of island real estate experience, together with the utmost in professionalism, confidentiality and trust. With our longtime knowledge of the Vineyard’s real estate market and up-to-date information on current financial trends, we are committed to helping you successfully present your home for sale and finding a qualified buyer.
As a seller, here are some steps you may expect to take throughout the selling process:
- Pricing the property is the most important task for the Broker and seller to work out. A properly priced home under most circumstances will sell within a reasonable amount of time.
- Learn about the current marketplace conditions with the assistance of your Broker, who will provide the current values of comparable properties by presenting a Comparable Market Analysis (CMA).
- Discuss the conditions under which you’d like to sell your property with your Broker, who will prepare a Listing Agreement contract with the agreed-upon terms and sales price.
- Review marketing strategies with your Broker, who will submit the Listing Agreement to LINK (the Island’s Multiple Listing Service), place print advertisements in local and state publications, and feature your property on the website for Martha’s Vineyard Real Estate & Home Rentals.
- Consult with your Broker about how best to present your property to prospective buyers, including personal showings and professional real estate Brokers’ tours.
- Count on your Broker to keep you up-to-date regarding all showings and feedback from potential customers and cooperating Brokers.
- Review all offers submitted by your Broker for consideration, and consult with your Broker on the best response.