Many people who experience an idyllic summer vacation or two on Martha’s Vineyard return to the mainland dreaming that someday they’ll own their own island getaway here. When the time comes to make such a move, Martha’s Vineyard Real Estate will provide you with the utmost in knowledgeable, professional service. We are privileged to offer dedicated Buyer’s Brokerage services to help ensure that both the process and the ultimate transaction successfully fulfill your own personal and business interests in your quest to own property on Martha’s Vineyard.
To begin your search as a Buyer, here are some helpful guidelines:
- Many buyers need financial assistance in reaching their goal. First and most important, find out exactly what price range you can comfortably afford. Make an appointment to speak with the professionals at a lending institution such as a bank or mortgage company to begin the process of obtaining a mortgage commitment.
- Choose an experienced real estate Broker who will work with you as you search for the property that will best meet your needs. As a buyer, you have the right to have a dedicated Buyer’s Agent who will represent your own personal interests throughout the process of acquiring property. Martha’s Vineyard Real Estate offers Buyer’s Brokerage services, working exclusively with potential buyers as they search for a home to purchase on Martha’s Vineyard.
- Determine what features your ideal property might have, including location, size, condition, and amenities.
- Identify sales properties that interest you, with the help of your Broker, who will set up appointments to for you to view them in person.
- Visit all properties with your Broker, and review their assets and detriments together afterwards. Don’t be afraid to ask detailed questions.
- Request from your Broker a market analysis on properties sold in the price range you are viewing.
- Ask your Broker to help you become aware of the zoning rules, covenants, and any contingencies related to any of the properties in which you are interested.
- Through your Broker, make an informed offer on the property of your choice.